- Stay updated on postharvest loss issues.
Subscribe to "PHL in the News" update.
- Subscribe to the Loss Prevention Portal
New ADM Institute e-newsletter will share and connect resources on loss prevention.
Registration for free online course on Global Postharvest Loss Prevention now available!
Sign up here
New Video: Combating Postharvest Loss for Smallholders: How to Achieve Sustainable Adoption?
- ADMI releases a new practice-based tool for making decision on investment in PHL reduction
Download the tool here!
- August 2014 Periodic Report is now available.
Read more about ADMI's recent activities here!
- New video: Expert presents on PHL in Bangladesh of cereals, fruits, and vegetables
The ADM Institute for the Prevention of Postharvest Loss is an international information and technology hub for evaluating, creating and disseminating economically viable technologies, practices and systems that reduce postharvest loss in staple crops such as corn, wheat, and oilseeds.