- Stay updated on postharvest loss issues.
Subscribe to "PHL in the News" update.
- Subscribe to the Loss Prevention Portal
New ADM Institute e-newsletter will share and connect resources on loss prevention.
New video: Expert presents on PHL in Bangladesh of cereals, fruits, and vegetables
- PHL Expert Seminar Features Dr. Ahamed on an Overview of Postarvest Loss in Bangladesh
Join us at 3:30 pm on May 28th in the Heritage room, ACES Library.
- ADMI Presents Early Learnings of Study to Partners of Global Postharvest Loss Initiative
Read the first installment of an ADMI study on postharvest loss interventions.
- 2013 Progress Report: Recognizing Thought Leadership
The ADM Institute’s annual report is now available.
- ADMI, RCRE conducting study of wheat PHL in Henan, China
Ongoing research project will use new data collection approach of comparing estimated loss with actual amounts.
The ADM Institute for the Prevention of Postharvest Loss is an international information and technology hub for evaluating, creating and disseminating economically viable technologies, practices and systems that reduce postharvest loss in staple crops such as corn, wheat, and oilseeds.